GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I think things are back in terms of replies oldest to newest. I can't get used to newest posts shooting up to the top of the thread. That's like 10 years of habit I need to break.

As for the games tonight, they seem a little quiet. I've been watching Caps/Devils and Cats/Sabres on the Ipad and I can't really tell you anything interesting that's happened.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
someone explain to me how does Randy Carlyle still has a job?

Ducks are 2nd worst in shots against per game and the worst in shorts forced per game

like WTF?

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
He tried to. When he lifted his leg he leaned slightly causing the "hit".

Who cares anymore really? They are gonna bang him, hopefully he is back for the playoffs.
I don't think this one will get much if anything. Not his standard cheapshot... avoidable however. Most players would get nothing for this.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I don't think this one will get much if anything. Not his standard cheapshot... avoidable however. Most players would get nothing for this.

Well the ref gave him a match so he is automatically suspended pending a hearing. So the two minute interference penalty turns into another cluster f***.

I just can't fathom how that "hit" caused that reaction? I understand the speed of the game but he brushed by him and the Devils player did a full 360, which of course makes the whole thing seem worse than it was. There are some weak ass players in this new NHL.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Well the ref gave him a match so he is automatically suspended pending a hearing. So the two minute interference penalty turns into another cluster ****.

I just can't fathom how that "hit" caused that reaction? I understand the speed of the game but he brushed by him and the Devils player did a full 360, which of course makes the whole thing seem worse than it was. There are some weak ass players in this new NHL.
I agree, some of the NHL players haven't had to ever deal with hitting.
I don't think it was as dirty as a lot of people thing, but it was reckless, and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad