GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/18/2023 | 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Horrendous all round. I know were willy nilly giving the puck straight to Flyers all night and seemed fitting that it burned us.
Yeah the turnover by Eichel was abysmal too but I mean I could have slid a dump truck through Thompson's five hole. That's two incredibly weak goals he allowed today.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Horrendous all round. I know were willy nilly giving the puck straight to Flyers all night and seemed fitting that it burned us.
The Flyers are just a team where despite not having the best roster they will burn you if you’re not ready for them. The perfect kind of Torts team. Destined to top out in the second round in 3 years and start another rebuild soon after.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
The Flyers are just a team where despite not having the best roster they will burn you if you’re not ready for them. The perfect kind of Torts team. Destined to top out in the second round in 3 years and start another rebuild soon after.
They played a good game, no doubt, but I don't think there was anything involving talent with that OT goal.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I mean most the knight I've felt the flyers have been quicker onto most the pucks.... even those already with our players. I don't know how many times Flyers took the puck from us, because they realized we had the puck before we did.

Good Game from the Flyers.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
suck-zone-twister.gif

Reactions: HanSolo

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They played a good game, no doubt, but I don't think there was anything involving talent with that OT goal.
They worked hard for to create their break. That’s their MO. They will get on top of you and make you make mistakes. Theyre going to make you be on your A-game.

They will serve a contender well to be battle-tested when they get taken to 7 games by them in round 1.

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
They worked hard for to create their break. That’s their MO. They will get on top of you and make you make mistakes. Theyre going to make you be on your A-game.

They will serve a contender well to be battle-tested when they get taken to 7 games by them in round 1.
It's true.

The way Sanheim has been, they just need another D to grow into top pair quality and they have something. I don't think we see this Sanheim if Provorov is around.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's true.

The way Sanheim has been, they just need another D to grow into top pair quality and they have something. I don't think we see this Sanheim if Provorov is around.
They don’t have any other defensemen unless they make a trade, which would be the complete opposite of their organizational objectives. They will play themselves out of being able to draft high-end talent.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I think both teams looking at this thinking 'we should win this'... TB with no Vasi, not in playoff spot and third strong goalie. Feels like an oil loss coming up.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad