GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/18/2023 | 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Seriously Karlsson is having such a great season. I don't know what it is about winning the cup but this is the best he's ever looked including that inaugural season.
It started in the playoffs and I think it all started when I found this gif...

billy-twister.gif

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Yeah it's the refs fault the Flyers couldn't score on a five minute penalty they shouldn't have had in the first place. As expected, the tinfoil hat theories continue.
Yes. I stopped watching when I saw the 5 min PP. I knew the coach would have the wrong guys on the ice and they would do nothing.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Yes. I stopped watching when I saw the 5 min PP. I knew the coach would have the wrong guys on the ice and they would do nothing.
And that's part of a conspiracy to rig the game for Vegas, how? Philly could be up 1 or 2 goals right now if they managed to bury them. The idea is both teams got golden opportunities to score in this game and only Vegas capitalized. Once. I'd hardly call that a tectonic shift in the outcome of the game. Especially considering two of Philly's goals were scored on the powerplay. You don't hear me whining that the refs rigged those or the major for Philly to win.

EDIT: Are the refs now trying to hand Philly the game? Marchessault just got hit in the face with a stick, no call? Or are you seeing how ridiculous that argument is yet?

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Tripping call on Vegas ignored. And while it was borderline and possibly a dive refs usually call those.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Tripping call on Vegas ignored. And while it was borderline and possibly a dive refs usually call those.
So no comment on Marchessault getting whacked in the face with a stick shaft right in front of the ref with no call? I figured. I guess this late trip on Cotter doesn't count.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
So no comment on Marchessault getting whacked in the face with a stick shaft right in front of the ref with no call? I figured. I guess this late trip on Cotter doesn't count.
Wasn't watching the game then and I didn't see the play that led to the 5 min penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad