GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/18/2023 | 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
The Canucks have been kind of meh the last few games against not amazing teams.
This team is very thin on defence, a major injury to Soucy force them to play 2 non-nhl defenceman

*well actually, they have a #7 sitting in the press box tonight

Injuries, pretty important injuries, we need to trade
I dont think it's the time to make a move, they have to tough it out for another month. They've built up enough cushion to wait and see a bit more

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
This team is very thin on defence, a major injury to Soucy force them to play 2 non-nhl defenceman

*well actually, they have a #7 sitting in the press box tonight

I dont think it's the time to make a move, they have to tough it out for another month. They've built up enough cushion to wait and see a bit more
Why wait, we need to pocket every single point as much as possible, and as fast as possible.

Waiting can kill us, we need to be proactive, especially if they want to take this season and make the playoffs

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Seattle played great tonight, they were really at the top of their game, everyone completely bought in giving 110% to get back to the middle & blocking everything. Think they had 6-7 blocked shots on our last PP.

The play Eberle made on that 4th goal was incredible. Blocks a pass & makes a play as he's falling. Credit to them.

Last edited:

Divine

Dec 18, 2010

Connor Brown thinking of what he was going to do with the 3.25M bonus he hit tonight during his breakaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad