GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/18/19 - 2 games today... again

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
I find it amusing you are so agitated with Hathaway.

When your team gets manhandled by another team you tend to get frustrated. What is it 15-1 against the Bruins in the last 16 games? The Caps absolutely own the Bruins hahah

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Pretty boring and uneventful game between the kings-coyotes

It was pretty much over after the first. Coyotes played for the shutout in the third. LA didn't even really ever push back at any point.

Back-to-back shutouts for the Coyotes with two different goalies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
It was pretty much over after the first. Coyotes played for the shutout in the third. LA didn't even really ever push back at any point.

Back-to-back shutouts for the Coyotes with two different goalies.
They’ve been impressive. 13-7-2 record. 6-3-1 in last 10. One point out of the conference lead and they have the best goal differential in the conference.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
They’ve been impressive. 13-7-2 record. 6-3-1 in last 10. One point out of the conference lead and they have the best goal differential in the conference.
5v5 1.76 GA/60 and 94.06 SV% both 1st in the league. They've given up more than 2 5v5 goals only once in their last 10 games (and it was 3).

Reactions: koyvoo

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
This is what pisses me off.... Everyone is going to jump on Hathaway for spitting, and yes, he should get a game or two or something...

But that ***** rabbit punch by Gudbransson while they are being held by a linesman, AND while Hathaway is still dealing with some other Ducks player at the same time... It's just some bantam league hockey **** from Gudbransson.

IF they didnt make this league into a bunch of *****es, Gudbransson would actually have to answer for that... and while we are at it, the spitting is 100% not in the spirit of the game, and I hope Hathaway gets what's coming from the league, but the rabbit punch has the potential to cause far far far more damage, in a world where the league pretends to care about concussions.

Gudbranson could body any player on the Caps in a fight. So, I’m not really sure what you’re getting at here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad