GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/12/2023 | 5 Games - The other guy is busy this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
For one thing deciding to ignore penalties for 2 periods and then calling bad ones. Especially falling for Petterson crying like a baby when he was barely touched.
Wait are you actually being serious, or are you just low-key screwing around?

Usually when the reffing is bad, there’s like 1 million posts on it on Twitter, and considering basically, nobody is talking about the officiating, except for you, I’m just gonna go and say it’s a latter

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL Kreider F'ng up the deflection attempt by blocking the shot and it worked out for him anyway

Reactions: egelband

ijuka

May 14, 2016
This Rangers-Blue Jackets overtime is the reason fans need to shout "SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK!!!" when they have a two-on-one rush.

Reactions: deca guard

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This is how 3 on 3 should be played. Back and forth the whole time.

Seems to only work when its two non contenders, one contender and one non contender...otherwise they are just playing to avoid allowing an odd man rush back the other way

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Wait are you actually being serious, or are you just low-key screwing around?

Usually when the reffing is bad, there’s like 1 million posts on it on Twitter, and considering basically, nobody is talking about the officiating, except for you, I’m just gonna go and say it’s a latter
Who gives a damn about twitter. The Habs board has more knowlegeable people than all of twit land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad