GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The refs are saving Davidson by sending him to the room. Nurse was going to kill him.

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
The Avs have been getting outplayed the whole game, but Smith is garbage.

what does that have to do with his point? the Avs had full control of this game at 4-1, calgary had no momentum until the refs decided to give a phantom charging major.

Reactions: JerseyMike34

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Sam Bennett is doing to the Avs this season what Ferland did to the Canucks in the '15 playoffs.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I am not going to get into "Flames paid refs" because they obviously didn't, but the refs pretty much made the Flames win that game.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
You can't tell me that penalty didn't change the entire outlook of the game.

The Avalanche are lucky to have scored 4 goals, the only reason it looks like a closer game is because of Smith. Flames have been dominant for the majority.

Giggli G

Sep 8, 2006
I don't know what to make of them. Small sample size but they're looking good. Not great, but good enough to make the playoffs if this keeps up.

But will it? I've kinda stopped getting my hopes up.
Actually, the are straight up looking great. Every game is against a great team.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
The Cole call was absolute bullshit, but one call should not lead to blowing the game like this.

This damn well better be a wake up call for them, can't be having games like this against the bottom tier teams if we ever want to take the step forward.

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
Sam Bennett is doing to the Avs this season what Ferland did to the Canucks in the '15 playoffs.

the 18 yr old bennet has 0 points in this game? and what does this game have to do with the Canucks? inferiority complex showing.

Wrath

Jan 13, 2012
The reality is they had a 3 goal lead and should be able to handle a crappy call, which every team has to do.
Yeah bad calls happen from now and then in hockey and all sports. Can't let them get to you. Hopefully it's a learning experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad