GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Bottom tier? Flames have beaten 4 of the top 5 teams in the league standings (Colorado twice, haven't played the Bolts yet). Flames are anything but bottom tier. You just mad bro. Why you heft to be mad?

Montreal, Vancouver, and many other teams have also beaten top teams, doesn't make them non-bottom teams.

Frustrating loss yes, didn't realize we were back in high school.

Reactions: Devonator

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Weird goal. Def kicked it in but a flyers stick was in front so that negated the kicking? Guess so because it technically touched the puck last.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
That's because you lot got Tkachuk and drama will always follow around this type of junk player. Not only that, but Gaudreau is a known diver so your original sentence of "wrong side of so many goals" has zero empirical merit behind it.

Cole just got a 17 minute penalty for a clean hit.
This is the type of post you should probably just go to bed before making any more like it.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
That's because you lot got Tkachuk and drama will always follow around this type of junk player. Not only that, but Gaudreau is a known diver so your original sentence of "wrong side of so many goals" has zero empirical merit behind it.

Cole just got a 17 minute penalty for a clean hit.

Why you heft to be mad?

Tkachuk a junk player? lol

And if you watched any amount of Flames games (not saying you should) besides the two against the Avalanche you'd know how screwed the Flames have been in regards to shit goal calls.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Why you heft to be mad?

And if you watched any amount of Flames games (not saying you should) besides the two against the Avalanche you'd know how screwed the Flames have been in regards to **** goal calls.

Today I learned 17 points in 14 games = junk

Wrath

Jan 13, 2012
Learning experience for who perhaps? The NHL refs because that absolutely are ones who value from that game. If I was Bednar I would write a letter to the NHL telling them to never employees these two idiots for one of their games again.

Flames aren't a good team, all the calls and bounces went their way while Avs sleepwalked the entire night.
Chill man, I'm an avs fan.... :rolleyes:

The team seems to lose confidence too easily is all I'm saying. Bad calls happen, this was def a bad call.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Why you heft to be mad?

And if you watched any amount of Flames games (not saying you should) besides the two against the Avalanche you'd know how screwed the Flames have been in regards to **** goal calls.

To be fair, every fan base thinks the refs are out to get them.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Not to mention the one against Smith tonight, the quick whistle.
Same thing happened to the Flames 2 days ago.

The early whistles have been happening a lot this year. I'm starting to wonder if there's a new thing among the refs about not letting the players get extra wacks on the goalies?

One thing is for sure, bad calls is something that we all seem to have in common

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
The Cole call was absolute bull****, but one call should not lead to blowing the game like this.

This damn well better be a wake up call for them, can't be having games like this against the bottom tier teams if we ever want to take the step forward.
Surely Colorado would be considered bottom tier too then? I mean the "bottom tier" flames have 1 more point albeit 1 more game played but still I'm sure you get my point.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
The young Rangers need to learn how to close out teams.

Or not

jack-hughes.jpg

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Bottom tier teams are easy to pick out, they have one good line and let reffing dictate whether they win or not.

Reactions: bdub24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad