GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/08/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
It's almost as if one player cant do it all on his own. Who knew?

There were lots of good efforts out there. It was a good game, hard to be angry at the team when they played that hard. Lucky bounce at the end.

5 game road trip, 2-2-1. Move on and win the next one at home.

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015
Was it him? I couldn't figure out how the hell the oiler's had so many damn 3v2s.

Ya he made 2 bad pinches and on the 3rd goal he didn't take play the man and take away maroons stick. He was basically checking air on that one. His worst game since Sully took over but he'll bounce back.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Are you kidding? Murray made about 10 point blank saves, just like Talbot. That was a well played game by both teams.

Murray played good not great. the Oilers were lucky Pittsburgh didn't score 7/8 goals. one thing iv'e notice the oilers do all year long is they make brutal turnovers constantly and good teams don't do that.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
First period: Dumoulin. We went like this, he went like that. I said "Where'd he go?" Murray says, "Where'd who go?"

McDavid......

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Murray played good not great. the Oilers were lucky Pittsburgh didn't score 7/8 goals. one thing iv'e notice the oilers do all year long is they make brutal turnovers constantly and good teams don't do that.

the penguins made brutal turnovers constantly too. good teams do that sometimes too

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
the penguins made brutal turnovers constantly too. good teams do that sometimes too
Some people can't just accept it was a good game, and the better team won.
They played a bit better, and they won a close one.

The Pens are a really really good team, the Oilers couldn't close them out.
One of the more enjoyable games o the season, IMO

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Damn, Kings pumping the Leafs 6-0. No mentions of it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad