GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/08/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
I love how the world is focused on Crosby McDavid and Laine might get five goals tonight.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Pittsburgh might be the worst place in the World to watch a Hockey game.

What a horrible crowd.

Typical nhl atmosphere.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Reality sucks for the Oilers.

Too many turnovers and getting owned all night. players like Lucic and Pouliot are paid big bucks and they're a liability, especially Lucic he's a disaster holy****.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Reality sucks for the Oilers.

Too many turnovers and getting owned all night. players like Lucic and Pouliot are paid big bucks and they're a liability, especially Lucic he's a disaster holy****.

Are you kidding? Murray made about 10 point blank saves, just like Talbot. That was a well played game by both teams.

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015
Score could've been worse. Letang probably had the worst game of Sullivan Era. Making Bad pinches and giving the Oilers odd man rushes the other way. Oilers are a good team this year though. Should make the playoffs considering how bad their Division and western conference in general is this year.

useless

Feb 2, 2011
Score could've been worse. Letang probably had the worst game of Sullivan Era. Making Bad pinches and giving the Oilers odd man rushes the other way. Oilers are a good team this year though. Should make the playoffs considering how bad their Division and western conference in general is this year.

Was it him? I couldn't figure out how the hell the oiler's had so many damn 3v2s.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
for sure. Could have gone either way. man that last goal is just unfortunate :laugh:

That's the oilers though. When we're tied with a good team in the last 2 minutes I expect a ridiculous bounce. Happens all the time. As soon as the pp ended I knew the game was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad