SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
68BMJoj.png

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Pick em' thread has it 0-18 favouring the Pens.

Love being in this spot. Absolutely nothing to lose, hopefully we come out and punch the Penguins in the mouth and ask them for a fight.

Lurked4Yearz

Nov 23, 2011
Quebec

Love being in this spot. Absolutely nothing to lose, hopefully we come out and punch the Penguins in the mouth and ask them for a fight.

Except for 2 points which could make or break a playoff spot for what could be a fringe team at the end of the year.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I've seen the league have few or no games on previous key days. Why have all these games on the day of US election? It doesn't affect me much since I'll watch the game regardless and I'm not American, but it seems like it must be guaranteed lost ratings. We had 3 games or so yesterday.

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015

You won't be punching anyone in the mouth, you have one of the softest rosters in the league...:laugh:

Pens have played much tougher teams and beaten them...

friction

5-14-6-1
Nov 17, 2003
Calgary
You won't be punching anyone in the mouth, you have one of the softest rosters in the league...:laugh:

I mean ... I don't understand why you're being so antagonistic, but Edmonton is currently 4th in hits (Pittsburgh is 8th), and 22nd in PIM (Pittsburgh is 11th) so maybe Pittsburgh is the softer, dirtier team? Just a thought.

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015
I mean ... I don't understand why you're being so antagonistic, but Edmonton is currently 4th in hits (Pittsburgh is 8th), and 22nd in PIM (Pittsburgh is 11th) so maybe Pittsburgh is the softer, dirtier team? Just a thought.

I'm not trying to antagonize anyone, just saying, Oilers are not a scary team to play against in terms of physicality. Also hits tracker is pretty pointless, because one team possess the puck more than the other. So of course they're gonna be hitting less. More penalties means dirtier team now? news to me...i guess lazy hooking penalties or puck over glass etc penalties mean you are dirty.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013

:facepalm: Wow.

At least it's clear to everyone you haven't watched a second of the Oilers this season or even looked at their roster.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Hits are a terrible way for determining toughness. Same with blocked shots. I remember for a while the ACC would give out ridiculous hit totals and minuscule blocked shots

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
some great matchups tonight specifically player rivalries that stations should pick up and sell like:

ottawa vs nashville aka josi vs turris
carolina nj aka Rask vs Palmieri
Dallas Vs Winnipeg Sharp vs Enstrom.

thats it though.

Lurked4Yearz

Nov 23, 2011
Quebec
some great matchups tonight specifically player rivalries that stations should pick up and sell like:

ottawa vs nashville aka josi vs turris
carolina nj aka Rask vs Palmieri
Dallas Vs Winnipeg Sharp vs Enstrom.

thats it though.

Tough to sell since he's on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad