GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/08/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
the penguins made brutal turnovers constantly too. good teams do that sometimes too

Thank you. That poster always makes posts like this after losses which are extremely inconsistent with what happened in the actual game. That was a fun one, and I really wish we could have seen that go to 3 on 3 rather than determined by the luckiest of lucky bounces, but thats hockey sometimes. Murray is going to win a Vezina very soon. He's just so calm and so solid all the time.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
McDavid out plays Sidney....

And the Oilers lose.

Something tells me the Oilers are coming back down to earth.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta

And the Oilers lose.

Something tells me you didn't watch the game. Did you see how lucky of a bounce the GWG was? That game should have gone to overtime, and 3 on 3 with these 2 teams would have been just as exciting as the rest of the game was.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Something tells me you didn't watch the game. Did you see how lucky of a bounce the GWG was? That game should have gone to overtime, and 3 on 3 with these 2 teams would have been just as exciting as the rest of the game was.
Results are greater then excuses.

Oilers should have buried them when they had the chance.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Results are greater then excuses.

Oilers should have buried them when they had the chance.

Is losing to the SC champs supposed to be embarrassing or something? The Oilers had their chances to bury them and Murray made some incredible saves on point blank chances, thats what happens sometimes in hockey. The winning goal wasn't even shot by a Penguins player. I don't think you could find a single Oilers fan who thinks we were gonna stay top in the Western Conference. Most would just be happy with playoffs. So if falling back to earth is making playoffs, I think we'll be ecstatic with that.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Is losing to the SC champs supposed to be embarrassing or something? The Oilers had their chances to bury them and Murray made some incredible saves on point blank chances, thats what happens sometimes in hockey. The winning goal wasn't even shot by a Penguins player. I don't think you could find a single Oilers fan who thinks we were gonna stay top in the Western Conference. Most would just be happy with playoffs. So if falling back to earth is making playoffs, I think we'll be ecstatic with that.
Oilers need all the luck they can get to make the playoffs.

Leafs got paddled. Oh my

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

And the Oilers lose.

It was a good game, I assume you PVR'ed it. Give your thoughts after you watched it, it was a fun game to watch.

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015
Oilers were very solid tonight. They need to get more depth scoring tho, if they wanna hang with top teams, especially in the playoffs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad