GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/7/19 | Only two games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Your somewhat daily reminder to put Olofsson in your fanduel lineups until they price correct him. His shot and usage is too good to not take the free space.

StlBill

Jul 1, 2018
As a Blues fan, it’s fun to play the leafs because that makes it a more open game than our usual. We can play both, but it’s fun to see the skill. Binner and our D were put to the test, fun game...

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
lol Eichel.

Why try to beat guys on the boards 1-on-1 when you have miles of open ice to work with. Dumb.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Bad Jack.

I'll take the point tho.

We didn't deserve to be in this game

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Eichels play reflects on the teams effort tonight. Sitting and waiting for stuff to happen.

By far the worst game of the season so far for the Sabres as a team, and most of the individuals on the team. CBJ was hungry, and they worked harder for it. Every team is gonna have good and bad games, though. What I'm curious to see is how Krueger gets them to respond.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
The actual Leafs board GDT? I dare you to check out the post game thread (I won't even look at either, I already know what's happening in there from past experience)

Your Blues are a very impressive team, glad you're in that other conference!

Haha it’s mostly like 5 people but you’d think they were 0-4-0 right now. Or 0-20-0. I thought they looked pretty damn good.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Haha it’s mostly like 5 people but you’d think they were 0-4-0 right now. Or 0-20-0. I thought they looked pretty damn good.
Yeah, the Leaf board has its constant detractors. Who have to be traded now? Should we fire Babcock? Dubas? Both? Should we punish Reilly? He did make that bad play. Did Marner make an almost 11 Million dollar fan on a shot? You hear that nonsense often on the main boards too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad