Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
NHL 7.JPG

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Took the Blues and Sabres to cover the 1.5 spread. Uncertain about these...

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
I was just going to ask why the procedures aren't in place for pucks to the head.

I'd be really interested in how often those result in an actual concussion. Concussions are caused by shear forces in your brain matter and my intuition says a puck to a mask that's already distributing the force in different directions vs the global whiplash a hit to the head generates would be less likely than more to do the trick.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
I'd be really interested in how often those result in an actual concussion. Concussions are caused by shear forces in your brain matter and my intuition says a puck to a mask that's already distributing the force in different directions vs the global whiplash a hit to the head generates would be less likely than more to do the trick.
hmm idk guys have been knocked out by shots to the goalie mask before so im not sure . I feel like they could do it if they would give in on the stupid no warm up rule for goalies .

its a hard switch if the guy isnt hurt to put in a completely cold goalie

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
A bodycheck involves considerably more force than a shot.
Fortunately then there's yet to be one in the Buffalo game.

All this talk about four lines with talent. The game is way too fast for the third and forth lines today. It's just a boring pinball style hockey. Barely a pass is correctly adressed. Back and forth without any kind of aestethics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad