GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/7/19 | Only two games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
New rules this season.

St. Louis could have challenged that. Any play in the offensive zone that could result in a stoppage of play is reviewable. i.e. hand pass, high stick, puck out of play.

The problem is finding an angle that clearly shows it to over turn, it looks like it was high but it has to be 100%

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yeah but get any of them wrong you end up with a penalty!

I think that's an improvement since it prevents coaches from using the challenge as a timeout when they know there's no chance to win. Also theoretically makes them more hesitant to use it.

I'd rather it be a major penalty or automatic goal against simply so that it would only be used in super obvious cases like the Duchene goal

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I hope RK recognizes that Scandella should be the odd man out once Bogosian or Pilut come back.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I hope RK recognizes that Scandella should be the odd man out once Bogosian or Pilut come back.

Montour will be back first and he’s going in the lineup for sure. Pilut is going to have to be in the AHL for a while...he hasn’t had a camp or played a game in a while. I wouldn’t be surprised if we never see Bogosian in a Sabres uniform again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad