GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/5/19 | saturday night fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Not the Flames and Canucks combined. :laugh:
While fair regarding the Canucks, most of the Alberta viewership is watching the Oilers game.

Yeah a cellar dweller for the last 10 years is just what Canadians love watching.
Oilers will always get more ratings than the Flames, Oilers were getting more ratings during our horrible seasons.

4-4 Oil.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Yeah sure. Everyone wants to watch two teams who will likely finish 30th and 31st in the league this year. Get real. People stopped wanting to watch the Oilers 15 years ago.
To be fair, people do still want to watch McDavid, which most nights IS the entire Oilers team.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
Vlasic is -3 tonight

Because of EK. Vlasic has had good gap control, good positioning, and a good stick. His partner EK65 has shied away from contact and straight up left the slot wide open for the ducks multiple times. The fact Deboer is running and gunning with a much slower team is making the forwards not able to back check. Vlasic is the only playing D back there.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah sure. Everyone wants to watch two teams who will likely finish 30th and 31st in the league this year. Get real. People stopped wanting to watch the Oilers 15 years ago.
So no one has wanted to watch Edmonton since their magical run to the finals?

Man Rubi, you get worked up easily.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
I can't get over how good my #1 favorite Sabres look and how bad my #2 favorite Sharks look.. I think the EK contract dooms the franchise for awhile. Hope not, but fear so.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
So no one has wanted to watch Edmonton since their magical run to the finals?

Man Rubi, you get worked up easily.
LOL... sure. If it makes you feel better... go ahead... think that. LOL... Some Oiler fans.. Never disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad