GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/5/19 | saturday night fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Montreal extends its shootout win streak against Toronto... to 2.

Something about these games since last season.... They are always going to an OT or shootout. The one exception off the top of my head was a one goal game decided around the last minute of play.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
You are absolutely reeling from losing to the Oilers, especially after watching McDoofus shred your team.

Nobody's reeling from our first game in 8 days. McDoofus as you put it, drew a weak ass hold call against a rookie that was the difference.Hell, Martinez should get an assist on the pp goal for pushing it halfway through the crease, before Neal pushed it in. I wouldn't be jumping for joy with Smith in net . He was bad too.

thrillhous

Jan 5, 2006
No. It's not. I live in Red Deer and it's pretty 50/50 with everyone south of Airdrie being predominantly Flames fans
Absolutely false. Even Lethbridge is half-and-half from what I see; if there are more Flames fans it isn’t by a lot.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Looks like Smitty had one of his classics. Love his puck handling when it’s on, when it’s off though, oof, tough having to outscore your own goalie, good thing for the Oilers is he’s usually good for a dozen of those a year, got a couple out of the way early.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Looks like Smitty had one of his classics. Love his puck handling when it’s on, when it’s off though, oof, tough having to outscore your own goalie, good thing for the Oilers is he’s usually good for a dozen of those a year, got a couple out of the way early.
He's a joy to watch that's for sure... Not!
So glad he's doesn't have a flaming C on his chest this year. Oilers are lucky that they were playing the 2nd worst team in the league and they got away with one. Never change Mike... never change. You'll make the 5 BOA's a lot more fun to watch and easier pts for Calgary.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
... at scoring secondary assists :naughty:

Lol one of those last night was a bit of a laugh.. PP, pass to Eichel. Eichel to Olofsson, back to Eichel. Eichel holds for 5+ seconds. Reads a book. Pass to Olofsson who tries to pass to Reinhart but the pass gets knocked right back to him. Olofsson, shoots, scores. Apples to Eichel and Dahlin, because technically speaking he gets one, but I mean come on.

Dude looks legit though, I'll take secondary assist jokes all season if he plays like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad