GDT: HFBoards GDT 10/31/2023 | Only Two Games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Our defence is completely different than last year, we added a top, end defender, and two solid depth guys.

Not to mention coaching is significantly improved
Have to admit I used to be a Canucks hater now I really like this team. Especially since they have the Oilers number.

5 unanswered goals.

Reactions: Paradise Circus

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa

Dive of the year candidate?

Wonder if the NHL hands out the embellishment fine.

Bringing something up is not whining about it.

You guys are seeing what us oilers fan have watched for 2 years in the playoffs. The kings dive and dive hard 2 and dive hard with a vengeance.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Absolutely hideous call and my fellow Canucks fans would be breathing fire about it if it went the other way. That's why I don't believe fans actually want consistent reffing...we just want reffing that is favourable to our favourite team. If we truly wanted consistent reffing the fans would be booing that crap.
Makes up for that missed call in the Rangers game

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
Makes up for that missed call in the Rangers game
This one was way worse IMO. That one was probably a miss but it's made worse by the OT situation. This one also turned the game, from killing a penalty to getting a 4 on 4 where we scored. We'll see if the radio guys and fanbase harp on it for the next two days.

something different about the canucks this year …
I liked Bo as a player and he seemed nice but in retrospect he was not a captain. Hughes is truly leading the team.
Same can be said Boudreau vs Tocchet, although I hate to bad mouth Bruce. The team just needed more direct coaching and Boudreau seemed very hands off. I think Foote and Gonchar are also making huge impacts.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
Same can be said Boudreau vs Tocchet, although I hate to bad mouth Bruce. The team just needed more direct coaching and Boudreau seemed very hands off. I think Foote and Gonchar are also making huge impacts.

You are absolutely not bad mouthing Boudreau. He knew he was fired at the end of the season and completely checked out. It was an extremely poor coaching effort for that half season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad