GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
holy **** Talbot! you suck

I put that more on Nurse and the forward up high. Nurse should have gotten the puck out, and then just let Granlund walk in. Ideally your keeper has the short side there, but you can't let someone just slowly come in towards the net and pick a corner unchallenged. If you give a talented NHLer that much space and that much time at that range there's a pretty decent chance they'll bury it. Have to pressure the shooter a little bit.

Reactions: rynryn

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
I can't help but laugh at how lucky the Wild is game in and game out. Horrendous call leads to a PP, and then the opposing goalie lets in a softie. And yet the Wild whines and complains over and over. Used to be a classy organization you could root for. No more.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Every guy in the NHL knows the short side top corner is usually open so I gotta imagine they practice that shot a ton.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
I can't help but laugh at how lucky the Wild is game in and game out. Horrendous call leads to a PP, and then the opposing goalie lets in a softie. And yet the Wild whines and complains over and over. Used to be a classy organization you could root for. No more.

totally right. 100%. so smart and genuine.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Meanwhile the wild are the most penalized team in the league. I don't care--we deserve it. lazy penalties. booo hooo. refs be mean to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad