GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
HAHAHA. Oh boy. Someone please gif that goal allowed by Condon from the Yotes blue line while on the PK.

Canuck16

that's curtains!
Apr 11, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
and once again connor mcdavid dominates a game
dude could have 5 pts by now and its crazy how he just dummies quality d-men while they pick their jaws up off the ice and count on their tenders to make the save. and he has the same amount of horsepower no matter if its the beginning of his shift or the end
i'd be curious to know how many of his shifts end with at least a quality scoring chance? it seems like it's 3 out of every 4

I have noticed this too. It's insane.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Edmonton's D still needs a lot of work--thank god or they'd be stomping all over everyone.

Reactions: Mez

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
What a snipe by Zuccarello. That was a sick release and sniped it top cheese from that far out

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Calgary steals children daddy. We tickle the nickle and fonzie the bronzie. The champs are here dadddy cool.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
McJesus just moves the puck up the ice at will. If he wants to dangle past the opposing team, he's gonna do it.

He did that at the end of a 1:00+ shift too.

Made Suter look like a pylon again a few shifts later, Stalock made a nice save though on the partial breakaway.

Reactions: missionAvs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad