GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Wild may be jealous of McDavid. But I’m jealous of their tenacity and structured play.

my advice to opposing teams is just go for broke in the first period, take chances, and pile up shots and goals because we are soooo lethargic starting out we probably won't be able to capitalize on mistakes. Even when we do get stronger as the game goes on it won't be enough if you've got a couple goals on us already.

Reactions: Coffey

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
my advice to opposing teams is just go for broke in the first period, take chances, and pile up shots and goals because we are soooo lethargic starting out we probably won't be able to capitalize on mistakes. Even when we do get stronger as the game goes on it won't be enough if you've got a couple goals on us already.
Unless it’s the Oilers. Then it’s the opposite and we stop caring as the game goes on lol

Reactions: rynryn

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Why do cheap owners have greatest of all time scouting staff (Ottawa, Anaheim)

and rich owners have worst of all time scouting crew (Edmonton, Vancouver)

what gives

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Happy with the effort thought we were the better team 5 v 5 but special teams are part of the game. The Wild capitalized and we didn’t.

Good game to watch, really impressed with our compete level especially in the board battles against a good veteran team.

Reactions: rynryn

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
He's been uncharacteristically poor more often than usual this season.

He's had a few really good games but some pretty poor ones as well - which is odd, because he's usually very consistent.

Injury maybe? Haven't seen him this bad in as long as I can remember.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
He's been uncharacteristically poor more often than usual this season.

He's had a few really good games but some pretty poor ones as well - which is odd, because he's usually very consistent.

He also took a puck in the leg during practice today, which put his status for tonight in question.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Oilers stats going into tonight

24th in shot attempts for
23rd in scoring chances for
26th in high danger chances for
20th in shot attempts against
15th in scoring chances against
4th in high danger chances against

lul

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Milan Lucic has 2 goals in his last 57 games yet Todd McLellan has him out there in last min trying to tie the game not to mention he get 1st PP min.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad