GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/30/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Think the Senators had like two scoring chances, and they scored on one of them.

I counted four - Neil, Smith, and Hoffman twice (hit post, scored other).

Sens defended well and neutered Oilers PP (garbage anyways). Happy for the win for Anderson - this is one loss that is acceptable.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I counted four - Neil, Smith, and Hoffman twice (hit post, scored other).

Sens defended well and neutered Oilers PP (garbage anyways). Happy for the win for Anderson - this is one loss that is acceptable.

Eh, I woulda prefered to have pumped 8 goals passed him with his wife being cured, but just me. :laugh:

I'm happy for him though. Its a rough situation and he deserves some solace.

Last edited:

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
As a Sens fan i don't give a **** what style they play as long as they keep adding the 2pts im fine with it. Unfortunately we can't all have 1st overall draft picks to play pond hockey. :laugh:

Oilers don't play pond hockey anymore. They've given up three goals total (excluding the EN goal tonight) in the last five games by limiting scoring chances against. Also, they win by physical play but tonight the Ottawa D just absorbed the hits.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
How much you think I'd have to pay them to excite me? :laugh: At a dollar per Oilers fan, we could likely start making it worth their while quite quickly. :popcorn:

Hey I hate boring games as much as the next guy. :laugh:

I was bored beyond belief in the first period against the Lightning today. So I get it.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
For the record, Ottawa is 4th in the league in shots for and 9th in goals for.

The difference is that this year, they are 10th in shots against compared with 30th last season.

Small sample size, but Boucher is trying to bring more discipline to a team that has leaked shots for years now. So far, he's managed to do it without sacrificing any offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad