GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/3/19 | Day two !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
How? Zad is a much better player who has no reason to fight. Especially after a sucker punch, he should safely have assumed thats an extra penalty to Lucic

Well I mean he did just board a guy.

But if it makes you happy Lucic got a 10 min misconduct too

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I don't recall the word karma being used.
Initially we were thinking about how lucky the Bruins are that Polak's play hadn't injured Wagner.... it was a dumb play with a terrible result.

Those shoves/crosschecks to a player from behind lead to bad results.

Karma was def used

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Well I mean he did just board a guy.

But if it makes you happy Lucic got a 10 min misconduct too
accidentally boarding someone who turned away doesnt require a fight. Especially when the guy starting the fight is a plug probably detrimental to his team. MAYBE if it was an equal trade

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Karma was def used

Did you even see it?

If so and it was it was certainly based on the context of Polak nearly injuring Wagner with a foolish play yet injuring himself and certainly before anyone knew it was a serious injury.

A true non issue that those with agendas will drive.

Reactions: Alicat

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
accidentally boarding someone who turned away doesnt require a fight. Especially when the guy starting the fight is a plug probably detrimental to his team. MAYBE if it was an equal trade

His team seems fired up since then. Doesn't seem that detrimental

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Did you even see it?

If so and it was it was certainly based on the context of Polak nearly injuring Wagner with a foolish play yet injuring himself and certainly before anyone knew it was a serious injury.

You gotta be kidding me. Literally everyone on tiwtter heard it and is tweeting about it. I copied two tweets in the original post.

This isnt me just talkin outta my ass here

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Did you even see it?

I saw it. Dumb play by Polak. Could've seriously hurt Wagner. It's ironic that he hurt himself on it. You hope he recovers well but he should be more careful next time. He also looked like he was falling as he went into boards. Weird play.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Oh, because I thought there was a “beating” there somewhere. My bad.

I don’t think this has anything to do with anything, honestly. You’re reaching.

How am I reaching when Im literally pulling tweets straight from twitter

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I saw it. Dumb play by Polak. Could've seriously hurt Wagner. It's ironic that he hurt himself on it. You hope he recovers well but he should be more careful next time. He also looked like he was falling as he went into boards. Weird play.

Unfortunate for Dallas as well - three significant, and fluke, injuries in their home opener.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Lol answer the bell for what? Lucic is a useless player, it's not worth it for the other team to trade a player for him.
The irony in all of this is we heard the exact same thing from Calgary fans last year when Kassian tried to fight Tkachuk. Weird how when the roles are reversed they think other teams useful players should fight their useless press-box plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad