GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/3/19 | Day two !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
But it wasn’t about that? Do you really think that’s the reason? You’re deflecting.

You literally called me classless when I quoted what Jack said in the moment.

I don’t even understand.

How do you know that? The krug situation is literally what people are discussing the main point of the Polak comment was about

I dont understand what there not to get and why its a topic of discussion. You're really going all out to come after me when I'm just relaying a message

JustinCase

Dec 1, 2018
Ontario
It was karma. How many people has Polak injured on hits from behind? Him getting hurt on a shot from behind is the definition of karma.

Yes it probably is Karma, but I think what most people take issue with as that Jack Edwards doesn't seem to have that filter that tells him when he's saying something stupid. This is nothing new with Jack Edwards, so I'm surprised that people are getting so worked up about it.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I can say with utter confidence that all Rantanen did during the offseason was practice his diving and that's a fact.
He was a cry baby last year too...always crying to the refs.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Yes it probably is Karma, but I think what most people take issue with as that Jack Edwards doesn't seem to have that filter that tells him when he's saying something stupid. This is nothing new with Jack Edwards, so I'm surprised that people are getting so worked up about it.
But once he saw Polak was motionless he stayed quiet and respectful. He's an idiot but he's not a worthless human being.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Valeri Nichushkin reminds me on Jesse Puljujärvi. A big body who can skate with mercurial puck-handling skills.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Wierdly enough Polak from what Montgomery said probably will return the earliest of the three injured Stars players. With how bad that looked thats kind of amazing.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Wierdly enough Polak from what Montgomery said probably will return the earliest of the three injured Stars players. With how bad that looked thats kind of amazing.
Wow, really? I thought Comeau would be back earliest. Took puck off face. Couple stitches and good to go. But could be more serious.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Wow, really? I thought Comeau would be back earliest. Took puck off face. Couple stitches and good to go. But could be more serious.

Nah Comeau injured his leg when he fell down after the puck hit him. Multiple weeks . He's out the longest.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
NHL coaches have a weird fetish of using Lucic as the extra attacker. His last shift tonight was with four minutes left in the second period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad