GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/25/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Malkin fires a high slap shot, rather than stopping the puck... Smith drops to the ice and ducks out of the way :facepalm:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Yikes Manson. Poor Gibson is literally carrying the Ducks on his back.
I think he is pissing off his teammates… they don't even defend him when the other team skates into him/ takes late swipes or gets in his face.

Gibson is keeping RCs career alive.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The Canadiens are fast as hell. Buffalo played a strong game and two of their few mistakes ended up in the back of their net because the Habs can flat out fly. And Domi can finish.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
In the last 15sec I saw a wack at the hands that looked way worse and that didn’t get called. Also didn’t agree with the goalie interference

On the Pominville goal? Petry clearly crosschecked him into Niemi. I don’t know what he’s supposed to do. He had to get up and back into position too.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
I'll concede that Buffalo played better overall and deserved to eek out the W, but being down in the game 3 times is not what I'd call dominated.
Of course, 98% of hockey games are plays that don't involve goals - I believe it's that part the poster is referring to.

They won the goal battle too, just to seal it off.

Reactions: sabremike

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
On the Pominville goal? Petry clearly crosschecked him into Niemi. I don’t know what he’s supposed to do. He had to get up and back into position too.
Missed the first 2 periods. Only saw that highlight once, could be wrong

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
The Canadiens are fast as hell. Buffalo played a strong game and two of their few mistakes ended up in the back of their net because the Habs can flat out fly. And Domi can finish.

It feels weird saying the Habs are fast when they were one of the slowest teams in the league not long ago. Quite a quick transition.

Reactions: Freeeeedom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad