GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/25/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Me, I love Taylor Ham. Taylor Hall I can take or leave. Kinda like milquetoast. I mean, I've got nothing against the kid, but he doesn't make me jump up and down and root for him or anything.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
But I will get excited about a good egg, cheese and Taylor Ham sandwich. Man, that is just pure goodness to get you going in the morning.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Haven’t watched much of the Habs (really just the opening game against the Leafs where they looked like the better team despite the loss), but man, they look impressive. At what point do we have to seriously consider them as a WC possibility?
they haven't had to depend on price yet. like most teams, it will depend on health and when they get weber back. That being said, they have elite speed and while they may lack top end talent - though domi / drouin might argue that - they have four very solid lines - unlike some of the elite teams which rely on one world-class line to do all the damage.

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
Danault shouldn't play in the 1st line ever... He has such a bad vision offensively in odd man rush or 3v2 2v1. Its annoying as f***.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Would a team consisting only of Miles Wood, be any good? Or just be the hardest working team in the league?

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
they haven't had to depend on price yet. like most teams, it will depend on health and when they get weber back. That being said, they have elite speed and while they may lack top end talent - though domi / drouin might argue that - they have four very solid lines - unlike some of the elite teams which rely on one world-class line to do all the damage.

I remember price doing some great great same vs Calgary late... So thats a bit a lie that we didnt had to depend on him at all so far... Saved our butt last game.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I bet on Buffalo so excuse me while I say... you're the Edmonton Oilers of the East.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Clifford wants to sit out the next few Kings games looks like.

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
So Hischier just skates around and has Hall and Palmieri shoot the puck in off of his stick.

bust city 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad