GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/24/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
Lol. As if Vegas loses to Vancouver without Pettersson, Boeser, Edler, Baertschi, Tanev.

That should have been an easy win

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Canucks 1st in the Pacific division? Wow. I expect that to be extremely short-lived with the injury list canucks20 just laid out.

Finally beat Vegas tho. So there's that.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Holy cow that was a shutdown statement game by the Lightning. A million slashes throw, a million block shots, and interference galore, but that was a man's game. As an Avs fan I have no problem how the Lightning won that game.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Holy cow that was a shutdown statement game by the Lightning. A million slashes throw, a million block shots, and interference galore, but that was a man's game. As an Avs fan I have no problem how the Lightning won that game.

A 1-0 final with the Avs big line & the Lightning's stars. Definitely wouldn't have expected that.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI

They played excellent tonight. Their transitions are as quick as back in 2015, awesome puck movement up ice. I've thought before at age 29 McDonagh was almost getting over the hill but he looks refreshed right now. Stood up MacKinnon multiple times. Good game from both teams.

Reactions: CupsOverCash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad