GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/2/19 | We're Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Which makes no god damn sense. I've watched every Stars game last season. Spezza just was not good most of the time and just going to the Leafs doesn't magically make him good again. This talk about how Spezza took less money to go to the Leafs is just BS . After last season he didn't deserve more than the minimum. Spezza is a veteran on his last legs still chasing the cup who can still chip in every now and again. Not more and not less.

Toronto media/fans. The same way Cody Ceci was largely panned and criticized as the worst defenseman in the league, but is suddenly a top four defenseman in Toronto

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Which makes no god damn sense. I've watched every Stars game last season. Spezza just was not good most of the time and just going to the Leafs doesn't magically make him good again. This talk about how Spezza took less money to go to the Leafs is just BS . After last season he didn't deserve more than the minimum. Spezza is a veteran on his last legs still chasing the cup who can still chip in every now and again. Not more and not less.
Probably why it didn't happen.:laugh:

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
06CmalJ.jpg

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Are we forgetting the Mike Modano thing?
Why would Dubas bother signing Spezza

If we're going to use Mike Modano in the same breath with Spezza than he is indeed finished. Kudos to Babcock for doing the right move as opposed to playing favorites.

On a serious note I had no idea this was NHL opening night. Too much sports on the radar at it is.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Nice little set of games to get it started with San Jose at Vegas to cap it off.
Cooking with gas on opening night. Let's Go!

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Toronto is rushing an opening night ceremony? I'm actually shocked.

So do Leaf fans call that area outside the arena Jurassic Park or is that basically just a Raptor thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad