GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/2/19 | We're Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Ehh Vegas is just a better team honestly. They have some really good players under really good contracts, and that's why they're top 3 in the league. Also they match up against us really well.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Well I am not exactly sure what they were suppose to do. Suter passed the pick with nobody on him directly to the best player on the ice in Draisaitl as Tanev and Hughes were about to change.
The Oilers will still have 81 really hard games to play, it was just a beautiful moment for an tortured Oilers fan. ;)

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
Well I am not exactly sure what they were suppose to do. Suter passed the pick with nobody on him directly to the best player on the ice in Draisaitl as Tanev and Hughes were about to change.

Ya, they also looked like they were not exactly sure what they were supposed to do....

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Vegas totally ass raked San Jose, without Jones's insane game, Vegas would of scored double digit numbers tonight.
The number of scoring chances they created was ludicrous - that was a true display from a true SC favorite team

Reactions: ChanceVegas

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
San Jose is a team that’s hanging on every year. At least from my eyes. They could easily plummet and I wouldn’t be surprised

Ehh. Too much experience, talent, and pride. If Jones is a top 10 goalie, they’ll be fine. Don’t see enough depth to make a deep run, unless Wilson makes some changes.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Watching the Caps/Blues game, and I finally realized why Doc is so highly-regarded:

He calls the game like he's telling a story.

It's endearing, and somewhat enchanting; at least until you start understanding his repetition.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Question for those with Directv. Does anyone else get a flash of black screen when watching NBCSN throughout the broadcast? It's been doing that to me all night, including the postgame show right now.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
So how many games will Oshie get?
Meh. Maybe interference. It wasn't a predatory hit. But I'd think Oshie knew what he was doing.
It probably doesn't get or deserve any extra punishment. Was the guy even injured?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The minute i saw the Washington-St. Louis game listed as playing before the Knights game, i automatically knew i would most likely be missing a couple minutes of the first period. I had to record the game so i didn't know i had to also record nhl network as well being that they apparently showed the beginning of the game on there. I wouldn't be so mad if i didn't already miss two goals.

NBC does this all the f***ing time with their shitty scheduling.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Vegas looking good. Nice to see Glass score, I became a believer in him during the world juniors.

Hopefully Schmidt's injury isn't too bad.

Reactions: CupInSIX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad