GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/18/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Tampa players complaining about the referees? They weren't complaining about the refs when the benefited from them against Detroit.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Tampa players complaining about the referees? They weren't complaining about the refs when the benefited from them against Detroit.

Ah you mean when your team tried to played 6v5 multiple times.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
So uh can we get a PP at least for a pretty blatant hold on a scoring chance if this doesn't count?

Apparently you can get a call on a goal replay, I am not mad, it was a kick and it was a hook but I cannot remember ever seeing them wave off a goal and then add the penalty. Is that new this year?

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Wow, I've never seen a goal reversed (which was the correct call) but have the defending player penalized on the play after the review (no refs had their arms up). That just happened in the Canucks/Blues game.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Wow, I've never seen a goal reversed (which was the correct call) but have the defending player penalized on the play after the review (no refs had their arms up). That just happened in the Canucks/Blues game.

Yea I didn't think they could do that, I mean he was definitely hooking him, just never seen that happen before

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Yea I don't know what he thinks he's doing out there, he usually doesn't do that kinda stuff

No....he does, hes just alot sneakier about. Now he just doesnt seem to give a damn.

That trip in the opening minutes seemed to have set him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad