GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/18/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The ref blew the whistle and waived it off and then they decided to count it anyway.

So rules are out.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Really confused by the goal decision in Calgary. The whistle blew before the puck went in but they count it. It's the right call because the puck was loose, but just weird seeing them overturn the whistle?

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
If Marcus Johansson is on the receiving end I don't think it matters who is passing it.

was that him in the first on the powerplay before ov scored his goal. he made an amzaing cross zone pass which fooled everyone wide open net. player responded by trying to force the puck back instead of throwing it into the wide open net.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
The ref blew the whistle and waived it off and then they decided to count it anyway.

So rules are out.

Pretty much. I've never seen that call overturned.

I have before, But it was an IIHF game and they are more prone to throw out the rulebook. Because they suck. You usually have NHL refs going by "the letter of the law" in those situations.

Buzzo

Oct 5, 2009
was that him in the first on the powerplay before ov scored his goal. he made an amzaing cross zone pass which fooled everyone wide open net. player responded by trying to force the puck back instead of throwing it into the wide open net.

Pretty sure that was Kuznetsov but I could be wrong, I feel like every time I watch the Caps Johansson misses an empty net or high quality chance so I just assume it was him.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
I don't feel too bad because Calgary's goal absolutely was good, but I have a feeling they screwed up there and that the NHL will issue an apology.

satbank

Jan 11, 2014
Bob Murray might be a patient guy but how long will his patient hold if his team continue to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad