GDT: HFBoards GDT 10/17/19 - For once i have good games

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I was worried Tampa would assert some form of dominance with Krejci out but no such thing. Rather, the Bruins dominated when both teams weren't playing sloppy hockey.

It seems I placed them on a pedestal they don't deserve. Bruins really are that good after all!
I mean - I guess only allowing like 20 shots 5 on 5 and outscoring 3-0 5 on 5 is pretty good.

The Bruins dominated the special teams game, and were completely ineffective 5 on 5. Smart to take advantage of that by flopping every time someone opened the door to the arena and they felt a breeze to take advantage of that, though.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I mean - I guess only allowing like 20 shots 5 on 5 and outscoring 3-0 5 on 5 is pretty good.

The Bruins dominated the special teams game, and were completely ineffective 5 on 5. Smart to take advantage of that by flopping every time someone opened the door to the arena and they felt a breeze to take advantage of that, though.

Tampa generated very little offense aside from two cherry pick breakaway goals....

The whining about diving is odd nonetheless.

Bruins easily could have won this one 5/6-3. Instead we saw a shootout win which doesn't mean much.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Tampa generated very little offense aside from two cherry pick breakaway goals....

The whining about diving is odd nonetheless.

Bruins easily could have won this one 5-3. Instead we saw a shootout win which doesn't mean much.
I guess we can just call it bruins hockey.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I was worried Tampa would assert some form of dominance with Krejci out but no such thing. Rather, the Bruins dominated when both teams weren't playing sloppy hockey.

It seems I placed them on a pedestal they don't deserve. Bruins really are that good after all!
Lol I don't understand what you're so proud of, they lost. Yes, Pastrnak is incredible, but I wouldn't say either team dominated.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Lucic with his first point.

Time to party.

giphy.gif

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
oh baby, Lucic just got another point

f***ING CELEBRATE f***ERS

Edit: nope, Hronek deked his own goalie for an own goal. no assist. :(

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Come on Helm, everyone knows the refs are going to call the retaliation. What a dumb two handed chop

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Lindholm being helped off the ice. Helm 5 minute major and the gate.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
I'm glad refs can review calls. Major for Helm is the right call but wouldn't feel right with the elbow going unpunished

Evergreen

Lindholm is gonna get a call from DOPS for that elbow on Helm. Stuff like that is not part of the game. And Helm is also an idiot for slashing Lindholm back like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad