GDT: HFBoards GDT 10/17/19 - For once i have good games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
If life were fair, I think Boston would have won, but it is not, so good game Lightning!

I'm trying to figure out why? Boston got two fluke goals and were dead in the water 5v5. I think Tampa winning is justice in this case. Bruins are probably happy to escape with a point. Power-play is around 40% now :o

Reactions: berlin

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Bolts with the
5A46612A-7D89-47D0-9C2C-49E4610634F6.gif

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Tampa was better in first two periods. Boston better in the third and OT.
Lighting started well they had like 20 shots ( I didn't check just what I gathered from watching) but Boston came on strong and by the third they were in control in my opinion.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I'm trying to figure out why? Boston got two fluke goals and were dead in the water 5v5. I think Tampa winning is justice in this case. Bruins are probably happy to escape with a point. Power-play is around 40% now :o
I thought Tampa started strong, but Boston took the game over.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah
Why? The got zero scoring chances five on five. They could only get any action when they were flopping on the ice and getting an advantage.
I noticed the falling the last two times I have watched Tampa players fell to the ice a lot first was the abomination the Leafs provided, and tonight. Both were away games for the Lighting. Though I liked Boston's game tonight!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Trouba 71.43%
Hajek 68.75%
Fox 66.67%
Skjei 54.84%
DeAngelo 53.85%
Staal 21.05%

Corsi for Rangers defensemen tonight. Holy f***in cow do I hate this guy.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Why? The got zero scoring chances five on five. They could only get any action when they were flopping on the ice and getting an advantage.

Bruins hit at least three posts and were the far better team even without Krejci. Tampa could only score when cherry picking. I was unimpressed after being worried heading into the game.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Bruins hit at least three posts and were the far better team even without Krejci. Tampa could only score when cherry picking. I was unimpressed after being worried heading into the game.

You lost on home ice...with the refs...and Kuch in a slump. Okie dokie. Isn't that like 6 in a row or something. We own Boston. You may be unimpressed but at least I'm not worried...we still own your team even with our handicap Cooper as coach. Play on!

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
One line team that can't score 5 on 5.

Yeah I'd say all of your fears came to fruition. I guess the one positive to take from the game is Marchand is no longer the biggest diver on the team, though.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
One line team that can't score 5 on 5.

Yeah I'd say all of your fears came to fruition. I guess the one positive to take from the game is Marchand is no longer the biggest diver on the team, though.

I was worried Tampa would assert some form of dominance with Krejci out but no such thing. Rather, the Bruins dominated when both teams weren't playing sloppy hockey.

It seems I placed them on a pedestal they don't deserve. Bruins really are that good after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad