GDT: HFBoards GDT 10/17/19 - For once i have good games

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
He actually does flop quite a bit... and he whines about it.

Is it odd that I like Marchand and don't like McAvoy?

Dont tell Bruins fans because clearly they're gonna defensive about it. Doesnt fit their "Big bad bruins" Narrative or whatever koolaid they drink from Jack Edwards.

I agree with you on Marchand. I'm actually a huge fan of his game and think he's one of the most underrated players in the game today

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

Fox makes himself so low on his skates though. Look at this still from before contact is made.

Look at Fox’s legs. Why is he so low? Kind of hard to hit a guy square in the shoulder or chest when he lowers his body so much at the last second. Still not a good hit but I don’t think he was targeting the head.

Reactions: Dialamo

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
o3lrfNr.png

Imagine being this bad at something.

Reactions: Fudge

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Devils will find a way to lose , 4-3 Rangers OT!

10x the money Rangers inclusive Ot and So

Last edited:

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Fox makes himself so low on his skates though. Look at this still from before contact is made.

Look at Fox’s legs. Why is he so low? Kind of hard to hit a guy square in the shoulder or chest when he lowers his body so much at the last second. Still not a good hit but I don’t think he was targeting the head.

I agree. Fox was low it looks like. Either he was stumbling or tried to duck out of the way for the hit as his first response

Reactions: Dialamo

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Motte stupidly takes a penalty being over aggressive on the PK and puts the Canucks on a 5-3 kill.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Way to screen your goalie chara. Lol. Tampa leads with 4 mins to go

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Bruins score everything on the pp. stay out of the box. Lol. Tied up with 3 mins to go.

Weak call leads to ****ty goal

Yeah but he stuck his skate out. Makes it look like a trip even if he didn’t actually do it. Gotta be careful esp late in games.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I don’t have a pony in this race but I have noticed Boston get away with a lot tonight. A lot of missed calls. Lol
I thought the reffing was pretty abysmal in the "call it one way on one half of the ice and ignore it on the other half". Our PP has been dog shit all night so whatever, but the reffing has stunk to high heaven and the flopping and looking for a call has been pretty damn blatant by Pasta, Krug, and McAvoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->