GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/14/2023 - 14 Games | The Stanley Cup of GDTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The worst kept secret in the NHL.

The Kings are a good team, if not a very good team. But they don’t have an NHL goalie in the organization.

This is the kind of game that I could see Copley ending up on waivers in the morning if it wasn’t his first game of the season.

Goals 1, 3 and 4 were all bad goals. Goal 3 was disgusting.

He even made goal 5 look bad, even though it really wasn’t.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
It took a while but the Canes finish of the night...

thelionking-lionking.gif

But in the end…. The guy who tried making this GDT got his….

IMG_3543.gif

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Too funny. I still doubt the Canucks make the playoffs but it is amusing starting McDavid and his "Cup or bust" team at 0-2 and outscored 12-4.
How can you still doubt this when we beat Edmonton twice, destroyed them first time and made them go 2 for 7nwith their fully healthy lineup while we were missing Mikheyev, Soucy, Bluegar and Demko for the 2nd game. And we could even trade Garland for more depth on D. This is not the same team as last year yet you still think it's the same which is also too funny 🤣

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
How can you still doubt this when we beat Edmonton twice, destroyed them first time and made them go 2 for 7nwith their fully healthy lineup while we were missing Mikheyev, Soucy, Bluegar and Demko for the 2nd game. And we could even trade Garland for more depth on D. This is not the same team as last year yet you still think it's the same which is also too funny 🤣

Been a Canucks fan long enough to know. If they can keep a good pace over 20 games then I'll get more into it.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Been a Canucks fan long enough to know. If they can keep a good pace over 20 games then I'll get more into it.
The 2nd game Oilers played like it was game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals and still got beat with them getting 7 PP and McDavid and Drai on ice for 50 minutes. If they can survive that and win the they can beat any team.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
The 2nd game Oilers played like it was game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals and still got beat with them getting 7 PP and McDavid and Drai on ice for 50 minutes. If they can survive that and win the they can beat any team.

Eh not really. The Oilers couldn't bury pucks and the Nucks could. 9 games out 10 the Canucks lose. I will say this should have been 1-1 and the Canucks came up lucky.

To judge a team thought takes time. The playoffs are a grind. The best teams can do this over time and I still don't think the Canucks can.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Eh not really. The Oilers couldn't bury pucks and the Nucks could. 9 games out 10 the Canucks lose. I will say this should have been 1-1 and the Canucks came up lucky.

To judge a team thought takes time. The playoffs are a grind. The best teams can do this over time and I still don't think the Canucks can.
Well the Oilers were the top team in west last year. So you can't say the Canucks faced a weak team. I guess we will have to see but I am confident we can make it now more than I was confident 2 weeks agoTrading Garland for a top 4RHD would be ideal

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Well the Oilers were the top team in west last year. So you can't say the Canucks faced a weak team. I guess we will have to see but I am confident we can make it now more than I was confident 2 weeks agoTrading Garland for a top 4RHD would be ideal
Wait what?!? By what measure?

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
The worst kept secret in the NHL.

The Kings are a good team, if not a very good team. But they don’t have an NHL goalie in the organization.

This is the kind of game that I could see Copley ending up on waivers in the morning if it wasn’t his first game of the season.

Goals 1, 3 and 4 were all bad goals. Goal 3 was disgusting.

He even made goal 5 look bad, even though it really wasn’t.
They should be calling Boston, they have 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad