GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/9/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
You posted a ton about the Subban play, so why not the Letestu?
Why not hartnell nut job? Why not talk abojt the even up call? Fact is that preds played like cheap shits and refs let it all go..

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Gotta love it when goals are disallowed because an attacking player's skate, which was not in the offensive zone, was in the air instead of on the ice. Clearly that provided so much of an advantage that the goal should not have counted.

It's not about an advantage, it's about having a little less grey area with the rule.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Why no Puljujarvi ... he is better than half the guys on the ice

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Ya like it makes a big difference his skate was a mm in the air. These offside challenges make the nhl look like a joke. **** the nhl!
I agree that the rule should be the blue line is a plane and breaking the plane is onside but that’s not the rule and by the rule he was clearly offside. You can thank the Predators when you draft Dahlin in June.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I agree that the rule should be the blue line is a plane and breaking the plane is onside but that’s not the rule and by the rule he was clearly offside. You can thank the Predators when you draft Dahlin in June.
Yeah we Preds fans have fussed about this rule more than anyone probably. It's a crap rule but it is one they have been very consistent with, which is oddly surprising from the NHL.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
I've been saying since it was implemented that the offside challenge makes the league look like a joke. I roll my eyes whenever it's used. If you can't see ot in real time, then it wasn't offside. Tons of other shit gets missed throughout a game.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
McDavid needs to stop passing. If he activated his shot he could be better than he already is. Or the Oilers need to find him someone who can finish those passes he was putting straight into the crease. He was wiring them straight through the Preds - someone has to get a stick on that.

Reactions: LTIR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad