GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/8/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Common Sharks make it 8 at least please...Shows some pity and help us get Chia fired.

Okanagan

Jan 7, 2019
We'd get to see just how good McDavid can be.

I don't know how Chiarelli is going to survive another week or two. The pitchforks are completely out in Edmonton. I don't think he has a single defender anymore.

Well, to be fair, Manning sat this one out and Petrovic missed half the game. :sarcasm:

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
We'd get to see just how good McDavid can be.

I don't know how Chiarelli is going to survive another week or two. The pitchforks are completely out in Edmonton. I don't think he has a single defender anymore.
the owner doesn't care. the management aka the BOTB are getting PAID, so they don't care. there's no emergency in edmonton. and who are you to doubt the hiring decisions of kevin lowe? he knows a thing or two about winning, if it were ever a concern...

also the lemming edmonton fanbase still show up to every game, buy the beer and eat the bobby nicks burger. no urgency! money is flowing into rogers!

Reactions: quickfeet and Mez

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
The Sharks are clearly the better team but what a garbage effort tonight from the Oilers.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
The Oilers are a disgrace to hockey, you bums. Why you not beat other Pacific teams. :(

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
That doesn't make him a product of McDavid. It just means he continued playing well after he EARNED time with McDavid.

Look like some kind of product of McDavid to me....or just a fluke. Chiasson is not very good. I cant imagine he became a scorer at 28 from nowhere.

Deegee

Oct 29, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I agree the Sharks have been much better lately, but I don't think a game against a team trending to be bottom feeders of the league is the one where you proclaim they are rounding into form.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
I agree the Sharks have been much better lately, but I don't think a game against a team trending to be bottom feeders of the league is the one where you proclaim they are rounding into form.
No, but one where they spanked Tampa Bay would be. Guess that ass beating we got from Calgary woke us up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad