GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/7/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
That kid from Arizona doesn't know the buzzer means to stop play I guess. Desert hockey is weird.

If the buzzer had already went then why did that Finnish goalie try and concuss himself by throwing his head back against the goal post?

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Wow lots of Leaf fans in here commenting on a small post whistle bump

I would have thought they would know that shooting the puck after the whistle gets that kind of reaction

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017

I would have thought they would know that shooting the puck after the whistle gets that kind of reaction

I think it's more a case that people just don't like Austin Watson.

Cotton

May 13, 2013

He chipped it actually, at the buzzer. If it was post buzzer Rinne wouldnt of reacted to make a save.

This isnt difficult.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I like this storyline about Arvidsson and Lindholm. That's pretty awesome. A village of less than 500 and these guys make the big show. Cool.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I like this storyline about Arvidsson and Lindholm. That's pretty awesome. A village of less than 500 and these guys make the big show. Cool.
It's not like it's an isolated village in the middle of nowhere. It's more like a suburb of a town, or a neighborhood. Where Lindholm and Arvidsson come from has a population of about 50,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad