GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/7/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The sharks look really impressive right now. If Jones somehow starts to play better and be consistent they will be a tough out in a 7 game series.

Definitely better to be heating up now than coming out of the starting gates on fire, especially since the Pacific is forgiving.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Karlsson had a nice view of the Kopitar goal

He got stapled to Kopitar and Kucherov over the past two games and the two of them combined for two shots on goal while Karlsson has 5 assists. I’ll give him a pass.

The sharks look really impressive right now. If Jones somehow starts to play better and be consistent they will be a tough out in a 7 game series.

Definitely better to be heating up now than coming out of the starting gates on fire, especially since the Pacific is forgiving.

I seriously thought these two were from the same poster for a second because the avatars are similar. Even though they don’t look that much alike. Creepy.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
And thats that. 3 times the Sharks had too many guys on the ice, nothing called. It only took the Kings to do it once to get tagged.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
No one will notice it because lolKings, who were 46.74% CF% tonight...Drew, despite drawing top matchups playing 28:17 including 3:47 of PK time (no other D over 2:51) was an absurd 59.38% CF%, 19.38% rel, and was a +1.

Minus that tire fire vs TBL he's been trending back to normal.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Nylander prevented a goal and tipped one in...Nashville's best player lol.
Well, to be fair he went out to close down the player at the point and it also hit Watson. Leafs played a good game only Nashville played a better game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad