GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/6/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Talking about turtling, Draisaitl must be taking notes from Getzlaf's hairline
I don't think Draisaitl could see Getzlaf's hairline the way Draisaitl's head was curled up into his chest. The only thing Draisaitl could see was the Oiler logo on his sweater.... and probably not even that because he probably had his eyes squeezed shut.
I noticed that Getzlaf was talking to Draisaitl while all this was happening. I wonder if Draisaitl was saying: Please don't hit me. Please don't hit me.
And Getzlaf was answering: Don't worry son. I won't. You're safe.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
They are getting outplayed notwithstanding the score. Their d is awful.

It just blows my mind what chia has done to that team. It is 70% AHLers.
Yea we all know that.. But saying that when a team is winning 4-0 just screams sour grapes.

cpsman

Aug 18, 2010
I don't think Draisaitl could see Getzlaf's hairline the way Draisaitl's head was curled up into his chest. The only thing Draisaitl could see was the Oiler logo on his sweater.... and probably not even that because he probably had his eyes squeezed shut.
I noticed that Getzlaf was talking to Draisaitl while all this was happening. I wonder if Draisaitl was saying: Please don't hit me. Please don't hit me.
Getzlaf is just a cheap shot artist endorsed by the NHL. Basically allowed to cheap shot whoever he wants even though they aren't looking for a fight, then gets to go on the Power Play right after.

OilCanada92

May 1, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Lame.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Why are Flames fans more upset with the Oilers tonight than Ducks fans are? Holy hell, go find a hobby that isn't as obsessive. Pathetic.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Getzlaf is just a cheap shot artist endorsed by the NHL. Basically allowed to cheap shot whoever he wants even though they aren't looking for a fight, then gets to go on the Power Play right after.
Too true. Getzlaf has the audacity to run at the referees while crying his eyes out for calls multiple times per game as well.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Well... “you” started it, lol.not like hornqvist is going to do anything tho, lol.

I don't care how well Hornqvist fights, so this is not a great comeback. I'm sure there are some Rock Em Sock Em videos on youtube if you absolutely need to see a brawl tonight.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Why are Flames fans more upset with the Oilers tonight than Ducks fans are? Holy hell, go find a hobby that isn't as obsessive. Pathetic.
Cause duck fans are cheerin for oilers...only kase gibson and lindholm seem to care/try... team needs a new coach, and kesler gone bad.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I thought we were mildly united with Flames fans in our mutual hatred of the Ducks.

Can’t stand that team. Just a dirty, unlikeable team. Add in Cali reffing on top of it.

cpsman

Aug 18, 2010
Too true. Getzlaf has the audacity to run at the referees while crying his eyes out for calls multiple times per game as well.
Meanwhile McDavid has been getting manhandled all year, and the second he opens his mouth (which he does a lot less than he did in previous years) is called a whiny crybaby.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Cause duck fans are cheerin for oilers...only kase gibson and lindholm seem to care/try... team needs a new coach, and kesler gone bad.
It's always like this, they have Little Brother Syndrome. We can't even comment on the Flames during one their games in our Around the League thread without two or three posters coming in and starting a problem.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017

No one can see his hairline, that's the joke

Reactions: Canada Drai

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
It's always like this, they have Little Brother Syndrome. We can't even comment on the Flames during one their games in our Around the League thread without two or three posters coming in and starting a problem.
Cant you canadians just get along and hate us ... ducks are like 7-0 vs canada teams in playoffs series

Wait we lost to oil in 06

deepelemblues

May 25, 2016
Pittsburgh
a penguin and not a cow must have been responsible for the great chicago fire, mrs. o'leary's cow put a curse on the penguins for being falsely accused and now they will never beat the blackhawks again or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad