GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
That 3 goal felt like it was coming for a long time. Red Wings are still on a PP for the rest of the game so Edmonton is probably not going to get another

That spear was incredibly stupid. They had a shot to win this one. Or at least get a point. But I guess that doesn't help get McDavid. ;)

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
That spear was incredibly stupid. They had a shot to win this one. Or at least get a point. But I guess that doesn't help get McDavid. ;)

Yeah 4 minutes of PP to close out a tied game for one of the best PP teams in the league. That tying goal gave them a real chance but that penalty lost them the game

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
He should get 5 games for that at least. He won't because Berglund came back out. That was the most disgusting act I've seen all year. Watch the league not even look at it. @#]^ Shane Doan

Doans had a few dirty plays in his career. He doesn't get in trouble though. It's weird. Can't really stand the guy.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I saw this reply regarding the dirty Doan play on twitter about the Blues and it's about the 50th time I've seen it. Can anyone prove to me that the Blues have done anything to be a dirty team? It drives me crazy. Fans scream that we need to take more liberties at knees against teams because they do it to us all the time. Here was the tweet:

@FancyHockeyStat: @andystrickland the irony coming from someone paid to talk about the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad