GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Okay? That's your reason for whining about the refs? 4 minute high stick missed > 2 minute interference. Tampa wins the ability to whine about refs game this time.

Seriously, refs weren't great but they weren't great for either team. Blame the guys on the ice for being dominated, not the guys in stripes for making some inconsistent calls. It smacks of sore loserdom.

Oh please, you guys had twice as many PPs as we did, and it should have been fairly even. Rooney was bad for us all night. Even the DD penalty at the end was :facepalm:

TB did have a better game than us, no doubt, but the game should have been close.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Varlamov is going ham.

OT: I got hockeystreams this past month and i have deeply fallen in love with it.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Started reading this thread and immediately went to make sure I started Varly tongiht in fantasy because I forgot to set my lineup today, dodged a bullet there

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Don't break the record. It's pretty much the only good thing an Oiler has done since 2006.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
54-save shutout for Varlamov. Hawks lost all their SOG momentum with that double-minor in the 3rd. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad