GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
It's not enough that I had to suffer through him on the Bolts. Now I have to suffer through him on the Stars too. He has 4.29 GAA and .864 sv% and his only win was against Edmonton in a shootout.

Did they really not waive him?

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Did they really not waive him?

Stars waived him and called up Rynnas for one game then Lindback did well in the AHL since he's, you know, an AHL goalie so they called him back up. They just played Kari against Chicago on the second night of a b2b over a rested Lindback because they knew they had a better chance of winning with an exhausted goalie than with Lindback

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So Chris Rooney 4, MTL 2.

Could have been a good game if he didn't decide to take it over.

Lol. Seriously? Six minutes left and DD high sticks Garrison, draws blood right in front of him and no call. And you're going to blame the refs?

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Lol. Seriously? Six minutes left and DD high sticks Garrison, draws blood right in front of him and no call. And you're going to blame the refs?

Lol seriously, Connelly blatently interfere with Markov who wasn't a mile from having the puck, but Subban gets the penalty, and then you guys score. And then all the other bad calls. Yes I can blame the refs for that. But I don't really care, we won 9 of our last 10 I think, so I can live with it.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Lol seriously, Connelly blatently interfere with Markov who wasn't a mile from having the puck, but Subban gets the penalty, and then you guys score. And then all the other bad calls. Yes I can blame the refs for that. But I don't really care, we won 9 of our last 10 I think, so I can live with it.

Markov was blocking Connolly from getting in the gate when he was gimpy after blocking a shot and Connolly took umbrage. Subban did one of the dumbest things possible there and poked Connolly with a stick from the bench.

Refs certainly weren't good tonight, but they weren't good both ways. The Bolts got more PPs than the Habs because the Bolts played much better than the Habs. The shots were like 37 to 21, and I would put money that 5 on 5 the ratio was similar.

sayheykid

Jun 12, 2010
Lol seriously, Connelly blatently interfere with Markov who wasn't a mile from having the puck, but Subban gets the penalty, and then you guys score.

You mean the shaken up Connolly who was trying to get to the bench? The Subban who decided to get involved in things (with his stick) from his bench? Give me a break.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Markov was blocking Connolly from getting in the gate when he was gimpy after blocking a shot and Connolly took umbrage. Subban did one of the dumbest things possible there and poked Connolly with a stick from the bench.

Refs certainly weren't good tonight, but they weren't good both ways. The Bolts got more PPs than the Habs because the Bolts played much better than the Habs. The shots were like 37 to 21, and I would put money that 5 on 5 the ratio was similar.

You mean the shaken up Connolly who was trying to get to the bench? The Subban who decided to get involved in things (with his stick) from his bench? Give me a break.

Hey, I never said Subban shouldn't have been penalized for that, it was really ****ing stupid. And he also had a really bad game, so for a guy who called out Stamkos, he should feel shame. But since when is being shaken up a good enough reason to do what Connelly did?! Nonsense.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Hey, I never said Subban shouldn't have been penalized for that, it was really ****ing stupid. And he also had a really bad game, so for a guy who called out Stamkos, he should feel shame. But since when is shaken up a good enough reason to do what Connelly did?! Nonsense.

Okay? That's your reason for whining about the refs? 4 minute high stick missed > 2 minute interference. Tampa wins the ability to whine about refs game this time.

Seriously, refs weren't great but they weren't great for either team. Blame the guys on the ice for being dominated, not the guys in stripes for making some inconsistent calls. It smacks of sore loserdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad