GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/4/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backhandbeauty

Dec 28, 2018
The way the NHL scores 5 minute major goals is extremely dumb. It's almost as dumb as how plus/minus works.

If you don't score, you're 0 for 1.

If you score, you're 1 for 2.

If you score twice, you're 2 for 3.

If you score ten times, you're 10 for 11.

Why is there an automatic miss? I can score 10 goals and it's considered a kill?

It's one ****ing powerplay. If you score 3 times, you're ****ing 3 for 1.
In thirty plus years of watching hockey this is the first time I recall hearing this rule. Doesn't make a damn bit if sense.

Reactions: Machinehead

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I mean if you want to look at it like that. At least you have a positive outlook on the situation.

Those loser are points are the difference every single season and they also make it really hard to judge exactly how good a team really is.

Sabres have been to OT 14 times already, how do you know if they are for real when they don't win playing actual hockey?

Reactions: Dr Pepper

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Those loser are points are the difference every single season and they also make it really hard to judge exactly how good a team really is.

Sabres have been to OT 14 times already, how do you know if they are for real when they don't win playing actual hockey?

I guess you find out in the playoffs.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Vegas and Anaheim are currently playing some of the most unorganized hickey I’ve seen in a long time

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
According to what the commentator just said Lindholm just a played a 3:30 shift and Getzlaf “almost as long”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad