GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/24/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerard

Dec 24, 2017
New Jersey
Whatever way the calls went, the idea that touching a players stick is now an automatic slashing is absurd. Scoring will fly once they start calling it more too. Around the hands? Okay fine make that call. But I forget who it was got a call earlier in that Chicago game where they hit the halfway mark of the guys stick and got slashing. What else can you do? Sticklift? Half the time sticks are so light you high stick the player

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Hawks need to sell some vets and tank for Dahlin.
Picking up these point(s) against average teams from the East is not gonna help.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
The Refs do their absolute best to screw the Leafs tonight, I mean it was BLATANT but no despite their best effort they can't get it done.

I truly hope that the refs for this game lose their jobs, they deserve it, they were pathetic

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Hawks need to sell some vets and tank for Dahlin.
Picking up these point(s) against average teams from the East is not gonna help.
I think we can all agree that the Hawks are definitely winning the lottery and that HF will subsequently explode

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Shouldn't have been a penalty shot, but Chicago's 2nd goal shouldn't have counted...all is right.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Whatever way the calls went, the idea that touching a players stick is now an automatic slashing is absurd. Scoring will fly once they start calling it more too. Around the hands? Okay fine make that call. But I forget who it was got a call earlier in that Chicago game where they hit the halfway mark of the guys stick and got slashing. What else can you do? Sticklift? Half the time sticks are so light you high stick the player
Pull a Seabrook and just lift the other players stick into your own dumb face. That worked.

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
Here is the tally today for the refs on the Chi vs Toronto game: Missed icing call. Missed goalie interference call. BS penalty shot call. That’s a lot of incompetence in one game.

Gerard

Dec 24, 2017
New Jersey
And the BS call on Bouma that gave the Leafs their PP for the 2nd goal?

Give it up dudes. The NHL calls are bad all around for all teams.
It is funny to see the fans of the team that contributes the most by far to the NHL, in terms of dollars and media, complain that the NHL is working against them.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
And the BS call on Bouma that gave the Leafs their PP for the 2nd goal?

Give it up dudes. The NHL calls are bad all around for all teams.
We’re extra mad because we’ve had that exact interference call go against us about 3 tines this season. We were finally going to get ours and it’s inexplicably called a goal.

The inconsistency of that call is very unprofessional right now.

Reactions: Petrus

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
just got to a pc. let me guess, it's a bit chippy between the "bob hartley" remnants and the bullies right? i will not be surprised if there's a line brawl tonight considering Kings are desperate (esp if the score gets lopsided)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad