GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/24/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Its not that im anti-leaf but moreso anti-hype and we all know they are the most hyped franchise due to their media coverage and size of the fanbase here on HF

Plus what isnt there to love about being the lone poster taking on the horde that is the Leafs fanbase when they attack a thread full force? Hahah, its like a game keeping up with the constant notifications.

i detest media hype machinery as well. no reason to hold it against the team and their players, it's not their fault.

in any event we appreciate you recognizing the league is working against them. big of you to acknowledge it.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
What are the single game records for face offs won and face offs taken through regulation? Kopitar has to be getting close to both with winning 21 of 35 tonight. I can't even recall such an occasion if that stat is accurate.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
What are the single game records for face offs won and face offs taken through regulation? Kopitar has to be getting close to both with winning 21 of 35 tonight. I can't even recall such an occasion if that stat is accurate.
With no Carter on them team no one else on the team is good on faceoffs.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Is it me or does it seem like there is a lot of 3 point games this year?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
nice losing streak!!!:laugh:

I think you mean 10 game point streak
200w.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad