GDT: HFBoards GDT: 1.21.2024 Less games than yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I hate how after every goal now the camera shows the coach of the team that was scored on looking down at his iPad and deciding whether to challenge or not. The camera will be taken off the players to show a coach looking at an iPad. Absolutely riveting shit.

:thumbu:

The offside review is still one of the absolute dumbest rules in hockey IMO

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Matthews and Marner cheat for offense so much. Defense is clearly optional for them. They really only seem to care about points.

• Haha
Reactions: WetcoastOrca

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Matthews and Marner cheat for offense so much. Defense is clearly optional for them. They really only seem to care about points.
This is an odd take.

Did Matthews not lead forwards in blocks last season? He’s 6th this season I believe as well

Both of those guys are D conscious.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
This is an odd take.

Did Matthews not lead forwards in blocks last season? He’s 6th this season I believe as well

Oilers fan, he should know what cherry picking is from watching Draisaitl and McDavid

Seattle pbp guys giving praise to Vancouver and Winnipeg

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
This is an odd take.

Blocking shots ≠ defensively responsible.

Matthews, at least statistically, was pretty average defensively last season and he's not much better this season.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Were the Leafs trying to squeeze their entire roster into the slot area or what. 5 guys down the middle.

Matthews, at least statistically, was pretty average defensively last season and he's not much better this season.
Sure, but he’s not blocking many shots if he’s cheating for offense now is he. He consistently battles down low for pucks.

Suffice it to say that saying he and Marner only care about points is inaccurate at best.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

Tell us more about how you don’t watch Toronto without telling us you don’t watch Toronto

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Isles feed just showing Roy on a split screen for a minute, for no reason whatsoever. :laugh:

From my understanding some French channel broadcast this game(according to Islander announcers), I wonder if that shot was specifically for them

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Was happy to take a night off and watch Noskova play her hero Svitolina tonight! Well, that match last 10 minutes (back injury).. so go Dostal go!!!!

1705895279355.png

And Ducks, please trade Gibson and free Dostal. It's his time to be a starter and a non playoff season would be great experience despite the stats! I think you're closer to relevance than most! Big Minyukov fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad