GDT: HFBoards GDT: 1.21.2024 Less games than yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Wasn't really on their goalie today.

1 tip
1 screen
1 net-front scramble
2 empty netters
I didn't watch the game, so all of that might be the case, but my point still stands, I think they'll be the hardest out in the playoffs if they improve in net.

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
These are the Leafs, so you know they will come back with a big game after last night. Tbh, the Leafs didn't paly all that bad against Vancouver, they just came up against a better team.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Back to the NHL

Bills too banged up.
Score close but this game never in doubt.
Chiefs advancing

Last edited:

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Tampa with the double loss to Detroit today. Hockey was just a regular season win but the football game was massive

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I think a penalty should be issued after a clean hit if the opposing player even gets in the hitter's face. It should be as automatic as delay of game for shooting the puck over the glass.

If it stops play, agreed. The guy that threw the legal hit and separates a player from the puck loses all the advantage because he gets mauled by the other team and play stops. Separating a player from the puck is a hockey play.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Isles feed just showing Roy on a split screen for a minute, for no reason whatsoever. :laugh:

I hate how after every goal now the camera shows the coach of the team that was scored on looking down at his iPad and deciding whether to challenge or not. The camera will be taken off the players to show a coach looking at an iPad. Absolutely riveting shit.

If it stops play, agreed. The guy that threw the legal hit and separates a player from the puck loses all the advantage because he gets mauled by the other team and play stops. Separating a player from the puck is a hockey play.
:thumbu:

Reactions: dukeofjive
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad