GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/2/2015 ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier Laflamme*

Nice move there. Still a hockey game. Wouldn't know it from he whining I'm reading from some of these Bolt fans, but this is still a game!

Xavier Laflamme*

Lol. Downie. What a response and play between Crosby and Downie there.

Xavier Laflamme*

Downie has skill. Impressive. That brain however...

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
A predictable end to the Bolts game. Now switching to the Avs-Oilers game which may or may not be better hockey

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
The Bolts shot themselves in the foot today, no way around it. You can't give a team like the Penguins a three goal lead in the first ten minutes. You're not going to keep them off the scoresheet for the remaining 50 minutes.

Stamkos as invisible as ever. There's something wrong with him and he has to figure out what it is. Your supposed best player can't be a liability on the ice for as many nights as Stamkos has been this year.

Xavier Laflamme*

The Bolts shot themselves in the foot today, no way around it. You can't give a team like the Penguins a three goal lead in the first ten minutes. You're not going to keep them off the scoresheet for the remaining 50 minutes.

Stamkos as invisible as ever. There's something wrong with him and he has to figure out what it is. Your supposed best player can't be a liability on the ice for as many nights as Stamkos has been this year.

Tyler Johnson is a fantastic player. Once Stamkos gets off the schnide that offense is going to be even more ridiculous. But watching Tyler Johnson is a treat. He's a stud.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Tyler Johnson is a fantastic player. Once Stamkos gets off the schnide that offense is going to be even more ridiculous. But watching Tyler Johnson is a treat. He's a stud.

He really is. He's easily been the best player on the Lightning this year. I thought he would regress from last year but he's improved and is on a completely different level this year. Watching that Palat - Johnson - Kucherov line has been a treat. We would be in trouble without those three.

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007

replace stamkos with tavares and this could be a post on the isles board over the last few months. jt finally seems like he's coming out whatever funk/leftover ill effects from the knee injury he's been in so far this season. stammer is way too good a player for this to be a prolonged thing. maybe a short-term trade for like a handful of games just to shake these guys out of their respective funks should be in order :naughty:

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Not to just keep ripping on the Bolts, and maybe it is just the games I happen to tune into, but Bishop does not look like 'the guy' that leads you to a Cup.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Not to just keep ripping on the Bolts, and maybe it is just the games I happen to tune into, but Bishop does not look like 'the guy' that leads you to a Cup.

He had a bad game tonight and has a few this year but he's still one of the main reasons we've been winning games. His save percentage may not reflect it but he has stolen us many games and points this season too. I don't think many thought he could keep up his numbers from last year as he was godlike especially during the first half before the injuries hit. He's easily the best goaltender we've had since Khabibulin. Is he good enough to bring us the Cup? We'll see. He's a complete unknown in the playoffs so far.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Did I just see a tweet that said Giroux was fine and would play tomorrow?

That looked horrible for him, I hope that is legit info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad