GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/2/2015 ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:panthers @ :sabres

7:00 PM ET
FS-F,MSG-B,BELL TV

____

:habs @ :devils

RDS,SNE,MSG+

____

:bolts @ :pens

TVA,SUN,ROOT

____

:flyers @ :canes

CSN-PH,FS-CR

____

:leafs @ :wild

8:00 PM ET
SNO,FS-N

____

:edmonton @ :avs

9:00 PM ET
SNW,ALT

____

:isles @ :flames

9:00 PM ET
SN1,MSG+ 2

____

:blues @ :ducks

10:00 PM ET
FS-MW,PRIME

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Last edited:

penguins2946*

Should that goal have counted? Malkin rung one off the post, the goal light and horn goes off and Ebbett immediately scores as the horn is going off.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Should that goal have counted? Malkin rung one off the post, the goal light and horn goes off and Ebbett immediately scores as the horn is going off.

I don't see how it should - ****ing horn is sounding and the stupid lights are flashing. Obviously it did, but that wasn't like an inadvertent toot - the thing was going full blast.

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014

I don't know. From my subjective, personal point of view that's not cool and probably shouldn't have counted.
On the other hand, I don't know any rule that would cover this situation and you see it happen every once in a while without any special consequences. Tampa should have played until the whistle. Still, I would understand if Bolts fans are upset.

penguins2946*

I don't see how it should - ****ing horn is sounding and the stupid lights are flashing. Obviously it did, but that wasn't like an inadvertent toot - the thing was going full blast.

I don't know if there's a rule for that. I thought it shouldn't have counted, but idk if there's an actual rule there.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Exact same thing happened in a playoff game with the caps a few years back. Counted against the Pens then.

His Beardliness*

It absolutely should not have. Pittsburgh game ops running interference.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
It should have because there is no rule against it, but there should be a rule against it and I hope they change it. That was ridiculous.

penguins2946*

It should have because there is no rule against it, but there should be a rule against it and I hope they change it. That was ridiculous.

Yeah, if there isn't a rule for that, there needs to be one made. That really was unfair. As a goalie, I know a horn going off or any other loud noises are extremely distracting.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Now we've got a ref throwing up, what's going in this game?

The lack of rule about that literally made him sick to his stomach.

It's happened against us, too, and it pissed me off back then. Because of a lack of a rule it should be a goal, but there needs to be something put down to prevent early horns.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm out. Good game Pens. Enjoy tops in the East. You guys are clearly the better team.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
TB is not as good as everyone thought they were going to be I guess. This is embarrassing.

Malkin is playing with two guys who will be in the minors in two weeks.

jrolley325

Dec 12, 2010
Youngstown, OH
pens getting healthier and breaking out of their mini funk. bolts playing a bad game. it happens in this league. still plenty of game left. last week it looked like TB was gonna blow the pens away in tampa but it ended up being close in the end.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Downie doing his best to get his former team back in the game...what a stupid penalty. He hasn't taken too many of those as a Penguin, but doing that right after the Bolts scored a goal...stupid penalty, atrocious timing.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Larsson is an absolute beast.... I hope Deboer realizes how badly he was ****ing up..

First Pairing / On the PP and the Anchor on our PK .... 9 Minutes played 1st period, on pace for 27 minutes this game.. Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad